Monday, September 14, 2009

HGTV and DIY all in One!
Check out this cutie ...OK so I'm looking at it with HGTV eyes. I can see some weekends spent on curb appeal with new shrubs and some color. Fresh coat of paint on the porch. See Cute!
Seriously this 2 bedroom 700 sq ft (approx) bungalow will make a great home for the right individual or new family. A single with DIY skills or Dad/Mom and small child. I'm telling you this has sooooooooooooo much potential.

Think about it $74,900 asking price less $8000 tax credit less negotiations from a good agent (me, the negotiations are the best part) nets payments including home owners of under $700 month! Of course you could find a place to rent for close to that...MAYBE but this you would own...how great is that!

I can't wait to show this to one of my buyers later this week. The Dad has DIY skills plus. If they make this house their home it will knock your socks off in a year...I know cause I've seen this Dad do it before.
Family grows and down the road this will make a great rental property and they will have retirement income already working for them. WIN WIN

There are gems like this one in our market and it is so much fun (really) to find them. The hunt is one of the things that makes this so much fun. Never boring, Never the same. Awesome fun.

No comments: